Thursday, April 14, 2011

I am not mad...

Item:
This photo is of a gate near to my apartment block. Beyond this gate is a rather heavily wooded walled, one can only call it a, compound. Now, this gate is high and thick and solid, but there’s no wire or spikes atop it to stop someone climbing over it. It is thus logical to infer that it is not designed to bar something that could easily climb over it, such as people. No, this gate, it would appear, is designed to bar ground based animals, unable to climb.

Item:
Peering through the gate, one can make out several cameras and motion sensors attached to trees. They’re not all pointed at the gate; in fact, several of them seem to be pointing away from it, into the woods. So, it seems the cameras aren’t necessarily concerned with people breaking into this compound. Rather, they seem concerned with what is already in the compound.

Item:
When passing this compound, especially at night, I have several times heard strange animalistic noises, similar to bird calls, but louder and deeper, as if from very large birds. Or animals related to birds. In fact, what they most reminded me of was the movie Jurassic Park. On one occasion, I heard the bleating of a sheep or goat, which ended in a scream, and then silence. It reminded me of the scene where a goat is fed to the dinosaurs in the movie Jurassic Park.

Conclusion:
Somebody, whoever owns that walled compound, has cloned a number of carnivorous dinosaurs, probably velociraptors, and right in the middle of an urban area. They have a herd (pack?) of these dinosaurs already, and are feeding them goats. Possibly the goats are also cloned. Certainly, I have never seen goats being brought in. This is clearly a recipe for disaster.

Item:
A few days after I made the realisation about what was happening inside the compound, and mentioned it to a few select and trusted friends, I saw walking down the street, an exact doppelganger of my close friend Eli Mordino. This double was remarkably similar in every respect, including hair style and length and dress sense. He even,  almost as soon as I spotted him, ducked into a second hand book shop, which I have often remarked that Eli would enjoy.

Item:
Several days later, another dead ringer for Eli, this one have the slight difference of being Spanish, appeared, sat at the next table from me in a local coffee shop. The next day, he approached a mutual friend of Eli and mine on a bus, asking a number of penetrating questions.

Conclusion:
The cloners somehow know that I know about them. They have made several clones of my friend Eli, and are using them to get close to other friends of mine, perhaps in an effort to clone them too. These clones may be used to deter my investigations, to discredit me, or perhaps something far m ore sinister. All I know is that I can no longer be certain that anyone in my life is not a clone bent on my utter destruction. Be aware, that if this blog is not updated in a regular and timely fashion, it will not be due to laziness on my part, but because they have gotten to me. The truth, as a great man once said, is out there...

5 comments:

  1. I originally started out as a clone of a young Joe Pesci but when I became self aware I escaped the facility in which I was spawned and went in search of a life free from the shackles of of Italian American gangster typecasting and flourished in my new career as a shiftless alcoholic. Some have suggested that I may have been better off had I have stayed with the other clones but I maintain that nothing can compare to the taste of freedom. Except booze. Also drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention the furtive-looking fellow in a long coat and with a hat pulled low over his face that I saw entering the compound at night a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is I who owns the compound, and yes, I have brought some creatures into this world. But have no fear, I mean no harm. As you observed, the gate is not designed to keep visitors out, but to keep my pretties in. Come to me Silas. Let me probe you... gently of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you stood basically as far away as possible to take that photo. And I wonder is it a flaw in the cloning process that they can't control the nationality of the clone? I like to think there are flamboyant Spanish raptors on the loose in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eli, I give you
    http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/3p20

    Which isn't Spanish raptors, it's Mexicans ON raptors. But it's close enough, I feel.

    ReplyDelete